I'm super excited to introduce my new series "Worth 1,000 Words"!
Every Wednesday, you can visit my blog to find a picture that's worth a thousand words and you can discover wonderful wedding photographers who captured that lovely moment.
This series is meant to promote the work of wedding photographers who love God as much as they love capturing the true love stories of their clients with their professional camera.
|Photo courtesy of Jasmine Star, http://www.jasminestarblog.com/|
My ultimate favorite wedding photographer is Jasmine Star, pictured in action above this text. She is a sweet, sincere and business-savvy role model for creatives in the wedding photography industry! She's kind, professional and a great teacher. Jasmine hosts workshops and speaks for Creative Live. She has a heart for giving back to the community by mentoring aspiring photographers and helping them to build their business and reach new heights of success.
God made a way for me to meet Jasmine Star a few years ago but that's another story for another day! :)
I hope you will enjoy this new series! Here's what to expect every Wednesday on my blog until the end of Summer 2015:
1) A picture that's worth a thousand words
2) A write-up of what love means through the lens of a wedding photographer
3) A few words from the bride featured in the photo on what true love means to her as the bride on her special day and now as a wife
4) A few words from the groom featured in the photo on what true love means to him as the groom on his wedding day and now as a husband
5) Promotional details for the featured photographer and their professional business
*Please note: Sometimes there may be cases when then bride and groom could not be reached for comment. But you can still expect items #1, #2 and #5 every Wednesday, for certain!
So I'm excited for this new series! Are you?
I hope so!
Take care and God bless you!